Whether you’re on the hunt for a specific statement rug or are in need of a unique piece of art to fill a wall, Fort Worth is filled with vintage goods and antiques.
Here are some of our favorite shops packed with treasures.
This list is by no means exhaustive — if you don’t see your favorite, send it our way.
Montgomery Street Antique Mall, 2601 Montgomery St. | Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 12-6 p.m.
- Adventure through 60,000 sqft and 400+ vendors offering discounts on furniture, collectibles, and antiques, including this old-school Radio Flyer wagon.
The Old Home Supply, 1801 College Ave. | Monday-Saturday 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday 12-5 p.m.
- The salvage yard-meets-antique store has four buildings (one on each street corner) with vintage finds like chandeliers and door knobs, along with reclaimed building supplies like tubs and wood flooring. Take a tour.
Cross-Eyed Moose, 2342 N. Main St. | Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Stop by this Old West-themed store right next to the Stockyards for a wide selection of Western collectibles and furniture.
The Mercantile, 7200 Camp Bowie Blvd. | Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 12-6 p.m.
- Spruce up your home with special decor like these crystal hearts + find furniture and antiques from this shop that offers items from 200 dealers.
JunkerVal’s Antiques and Vintage, 3458 Blue Bonnet Cir. | Open by appointment only
- Discover vintage items like this tea set along with antique furniture and clothing that suits all styles.
K. Florie, 3915 Camp Bowie Blvd. | Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Bring in some items to sell or shop around for a range of vintage furniture, clothing, and collectibles.