The “Man in Black” is coming to Fort Worth this fall with a throwback concert series at Bass Performance Hall.
The 2023-2024 BNSF Popular Entertainment Series will feature a special tribute to Johnny Cash on Saturday, Oct. 28. Produced in collaboration with the late artist’s estate, the multi-media experience will lift Cash’s voice from archival footage + recordings and pair it with a live band. In addition to hits like “I Walk the Line” and “Ring of Fire,” the artist’s son John Carter Cash will provide on-screen narration.
The series will also include:
- An Evening with Lyle Lovett and his Large Band | Thursday, Aug. 24 | On sale now
- Holidays with the One O’Clock Lab Band | Friday, Dec. 1
- The Simon & Garfunkel Story | Thursday, March 21
- Bluey’s Big Play | Saturday, March 23-Sunday, March 24
- One O’Clock Lab Band’s Spring Showcase | Friday, May 3
Tickets go on sale Friday, July 21 at 10 a.m.