Graduation season is right around the corner and you know what that means — a lot of caps and gowns are floating around town for photo ops. To celebrate that special moment we’ve highlighted 10 of the best spots for graduation photos around the city — no matter where you’re graduating from.
Texas Christian University, 2800 S. University Dr.
- Capture the last moments on campus with a photo by the iconic TCU sign (in front of M.E. Sadler Hall) or next to the fountains by Scharbauer Hall.
Texas Wesleyan University, 1201 Wesleyan St.
- Head to the Canafax Clock Tower on E. Rosedale Street — Eunice and James L. West Library — for a larger-than-life backdrop.
Tarrant County College, Multiple locations
- Stop by the curved fountain and round Idea Store building on Belknap Street at the Trinity River campus. Or head to the central green space on South Campus (5301 Campus Dr.) for a tree-filled backdrop.
Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
- With 23 specialty gardens, your graduation photos are bound to look enchanting — especially with the spring flowers in bloom.
Trinity Park + Trails, 2401 University Dr.
- Take in the serene nature with skyline views, the backdrop of the West 7th Street bridge, or our personal favorite spot, a waterfall that sits between Bellaire Drive South and Art Cowsen.
Water Gardens, 1502 Commerce St.
- Step away from the hustle and bustle for a futuristic vibe with this water oasis in the middle of the city.
Clearfork, 5188 Monahans Ave.
- Need a timely memento? Pose with the big 2022 sign in the Clearfork Plaza.
Sundance Square, 420 Main St.
- Take a photo in front of the massive Chisholm Trail mural or step into the plaza for a breathtaking backdrop of downtown.
The Fort Worth Stockyards, 131 E. Exchange Ave.
- Take in the historic feel of the cobblestone streets + vintage wooden stables for a Western look.
Foundry District, 200 Carroll St.
- Tucked away behind Doc’s Records & Vintage you’ll find Inspiration Alley — an area filled with graffiti artwork highlighting local artists.