Table of Contents
MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival is returning for its 36th edition + Fort Worth Art Fair is kicking off its second annual event. Head downtown from Thursday, April 20 to Sunday, April 23 for all the art you could ask for.
🎨 MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival
Hosted by PNC Bank and Downtown Fort Worth, Inc., Texas’ largest arts festival will feature 215 national + local artists premiering $4 million worth of work ranging from sculptures to printmaking and everything in between.
Experience it all
- Family-friendly “TCC Makers Zone” with robotics, arts and crafts, face painting + tech displays
- Hundreds of musical performances on four stages including Southern rock band Them Dirty Roses and Fort Worth’s Squeezebox Bandits
- Four food courts featuring craft beer pavilions, wine tastings, and cuisines from local chefs
Know before you go
- Where: 18 square blocks of downtown on — you guessed it — Main Street, from the courthouse to the convention center.
- When: Thursday, April 20, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday, April 21 + Saturday, April 22, 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; and Sunday, April 23, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- How much: Entrance is free.
🎵 Fort Worth Art Fair
Hosted by Sundance Square, the fair will celebrate our city’s rich artistic legacy with 70+ local creators and musicians. Stay tuned for the complete artist and performance lineup.
Know before you go
- Where: Sundance Square Plaza, 420 Main St.
- When: 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Sunday
- How much: General admission is free. Pro tip: Keep an eye out for VIP passes and all-access bracelets to customize your fair experience.
🚗 Getting there
- Parking is available outside of the venues.
- Take one of the Trinity Metro bus routes, The Dash, TEXRail, or Trinity Railway Express (TRE) to Fort Worth Central Station.
- Hop on Molly the Trolley for free.
- Stretch your legs with Fort Worth Bike Sharing + dock your bike at nearby stations.