Calling all fashionistas — Fort Worth Fashion Week is back for Season 3. Level up your street style from Monday, Sept. 18 to Saturday, Sept. 23 with runway shows and fall exclusive sales.
Accessorize your calendar with the full schedule. Here are some statement pieces:
- Monday, Sept. 18 | 5-9 p.m. | House of NeVille Gallery | $26
- Experience the “Last Days of Summer” with a high fashion event featuring Mener Grand Train Co. S/S ’24 Couture Collection.
- Tuesday, Sept. 19 | 6 p.m.-9 p.m. | John Wayne: An American Experience | $35
- Inspired by John Wayne’s effortless on-screen wardrobe, the collection showcases items from the newly launched John Wayne Western Goods.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 | 5-9 p.m. | Backlot Studio | $35
- Check out the new label by Macy’s that was designed by women for women with high-quality pieces that balance classic and contemporary.
- Thursday, Sept. 21 | 5-9 p.m. | Backlot Studio | $35
- Peruse the collaborative collection with the Old West designer and the bootmaker.
- Friday, Sept. 22 | 5-9 p.m. | Backlot Studio | $54
- Get a look at exclusive prints and colors from the famous workwear-turned-street-style brand.
- Saturday, Sept. 23 | 5-9 p.m. | Backlot Studio | $65
- Get a peek at never-before-seen designs from the largest athletic brand in the world.