Calling all fashionistas — Fort Worth Fashion Week 2022 is back for season 2. Level up your street style from Mon., Sept. 19-Sun., Sept. 25 with runway shows and fall exclusive sales. Mix and match your events or grab a VIP all-access pass.
Accessorize your calendar with the full schedule. Here are some statement pieces:
- Mon., Sept. 19 | 5-9 p.m. | William Campbell Gallery, 4935 Byers Ave. | $53
- Explore the natural colors and sweeping lines of Big Bend National Park in this footwear runway show.
- Tues., Sept. 20 | 5 p.m. | The Shops at Clearfork Plaza, 5188 Monahans Ave | Free
- Settle in for an outdoor fashion shop featuring designs from 14 Clearfork boutiques + stop by Neiman Marcus for free champagne and live music before the event.
- Wed., Sept. 21 | 5-9 p.m. | William Campbell Gallery, 4935 Byers Ave. | $53
- Inspired by Frida Khalo, this season’s collection incorporates the vibrancy of Mexico City with the brand’s timeless design and artisan craft.
- Thurs., Sept. 22 | 5-7 p.m. | SoMa Micro Park, 105 S. Main St. | Free
- Enjoy a visual art installation that showcases the work ofk students in the TCU Department of Fashion Merchandising in collaboration with Art Tooth, followed by an after party at Tinie’s Escondite “The Bar Upstairs.”
- Fri., Sept. 23 | 12-7 p.m. | Multiple locations | Free
- Take yourself on a fashion journey with 11 local stores on the bricks. Then toast the evening with lite bites and wine at Winslow’s Wine Cellar.
- Sat., Sept. 24 | 5-9 p.m. | William Campbell Gallery, 4935 Byers Ave. | $50
- With western charm and Fort Worth flare, see the first ever couture collection by local bespoke tailor and designer Phillip Maximilian.
- Sun., Sept. 25 | 12-3 p.m. | Fort Brewery, 2737 Tillar St. | Free
- Step into the past with a runway show fromStudio 74 Vintage, featuring looks from the 1950s-1990s. Bonus: Come dressed in your favorite decade for a chance to win a prize.