Looking for a unique summer date night or family outing? Gather under the stars at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden for this season of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra’s Concerts in the Garden Festival, happening Friday, May 26 through Sunday, June 11.
Fort Worthians are invited to grab their picnic baskets and enjoy recognizable symphony sounds at performances, including:
- The Music of Queen (Friday, May 26)
- Music of Harry Potter (Sunday, May 28)
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band (Thursday, June 1)
- REWIND: Music of the 80s (Friday, June 9)
- Star Wars (Saturday, June 10)
- And more
Pro tip: Lawn seating is first-come, first-served, so line up at the gate early to secure a great spot on the lawn.
Explore the full festival lineup and grab tickets (starting at $28 per show) to this can’t-miss Fort Worth tradition. Buy tickets.*