Navigating the airport — especially during the holiday season — is stressful enough, but trying to navigate the food scene + find coffee while not straying too far from your gate can be downright overwhelming.
We’ve put together a list of airport eats and their locations to help make your next trip easier.
- Bleu Mediterranean Bar | A9 | A comfy spot for cocktails and Mediterranean fares like flatbreads, soups, salads, and falafel.
- The Salt Lick Bar-B-Que | A16 | A Hill Country barbecue icon.
- Twisted Root | A249 (according to the link but A24 according to the DFW map)| Grab a veggie or beef burger and a handspun milkshake.
- Dallas Cowboys Club | A21 | Snack on elevated Tex-Mex cuisine and grab a cold one at this bar inspired by America’s team.
- Farmer’s Fridge | Terminals A, D, and E | All day | Look for fresh options, like premade salads and vending machines across the airport.
- Cousins BBQ | B43 | Grab a plate of slow-cooked Texas barbecue
- Hickory | B25 | A barbecue joint that smokes its briskets, pork shoulder, and spare ribs on site.
- Rodeo Bar | B23 | Stop by for a beer or a shot of whiskey before departure.
- Cantina Laredo | B29 + D24 | Tex-Mex spot serving strong margaritas and Mexican food inspired by the cuisine of Mexico City.
- Shake Shack | C6 |Burgers, loaded fries, and milkshakes to fuel up for a long flight.
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen | C14 | Enjoy Cajun fare, like crawfish pasta, and a full bar.
- Banh Shop | C22 | Chicken, steak, and pork meatball banh mi along with pad Thai or fried rice bowls.
- Beer Union | C27 | Stop by this cozy spot for a Deep Ellum Brewing Company beer.
- Pappasito’s Cantina | C19 | Fuel up before your flight with Tex-Mex classics like huevos rancheros or egg-chiladas.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy | C17 | Italian cuisine like fresh bread, pasta, lasagna, and salads.
- Whisk and Bowl | C12 | The artisan pastry shops is baking pies, pastries, breakfast sandwiches + coffee.
- Trinity Groves Kitchen & Bar | D22 | Eat like you’re at Trinity Groves, with dishes from Beto & Son Mexican Cuisine, Holy Crust Pizza, The Hall Grill, and AvoEatery.
- The Italian Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck | D34 | Pasta, pizzas, and Italian classics like eggplant parmesan, spaghetti, and vegetarian lasagna.
- Hickory | D22 | The barbecue joint smokes its briskets, pork shoulder, and spare ribs on site.
- Pinkberry | D22 | Cool down with a cup of frozen yogurt topped with all your favorite toppings.
- Whataburger | Terminal D + E | Grab a honey butter chicken biscuit or satisfy your burger craving with a patty melt.
- Brewed | D27 | Classic American fare, from burgers to salads, plus an all-day breakfast menu and an extensive coffee bar.
- Cru Food & Wine Bar | D27 | Wines by the glass, stone-fired pizzas, and dessert in a chic space.
- Bar Louie | D22 | Grab flatbreads, bar bites, and breakfast sandwiches at this gastropub.
- Drew Pearson’s Sports 88 | E5 | The sports bar was created by legendary Dallas Cowboys wide receiver + is serving American beers and barbecue dishes.
- Love Shack | E12 | Enjoy a taste of home with a burger from Fort Worth chef Tim Love’s restaurant.
- Sonny Bryan’s Smokehouse | E13 | The Dallas barbecue joint is smoking ribs, pulled pork, and all the fixin’s.
- Uno Due Go | E36 | Save time by grabbing breakfast, pizza, or a sandwich to-go.