Week of Nov. 1-7
Monday, Nov. 1
- Dia de los Muertos Dinner | Mon., Nov. 1 | 6:30-9 p.m. | Tinies, 113 S. Main St. | $55 | Enjoy a Day of the Dead-themed five-course tasting + spirits. 🍽️
Tuesday, Nov. 2
- First Tuesdays | Tues., Nov. 2 | 6 p.m. | Stage West Theatre, 821 W. Vickery Blvd. | $20 | Enjoy drinks, community, unique experiences, and other events through Stage Wests’ new event.
- Liz Cooper in concert | Tues., Nov. 2 | 7 p.m. | Tulips FTW, 112 St. Louis Ave. | $16+ | Enjoy this intimate performance of Hot Sass with special guest Pearl Charles. 🎙️
- The Rolling Stones | Tues., Nov. 2 | 7:30 p.m. | Cotton Bowl Stadium, 3750 The Midway | $63.50+ | Join this iconic group for a one-night-only performance of their greatest hits. 🎸
Wednesday, Nov. 3
- Enrique Iglesias + Ricky Martin | Wed., Nov. 3 | 7:30 p.m. | American Airlines Center, 2500 Victory Ave. | $29.95+ | Grab your bestie + scream-sing along to every nostalgic tune from these two powerhouse vocalists. 🏟️
- Hed PE | Wed., Nov. 3 | 6 p.m. | The Rail Club Live, 3101 Joyce Dr. | $15+ | The band is known for its eclectic genre-crossing style. 🎵
- Wine Tasting at Crockett Hall | Wed., Nov. 3 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Crockett Hall, 3000 Crockett St. | $45 | Sip on seven wines paired with food items + charcuterie boards. 🍷
Thursday, Nov. 4
- DaVinci & Michelangelo | Thurs., Nov. 4-Sun., Nov. 7 | Times vary | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $40+ | The multimedia production will explore the artists’ works and lives. 🖌️
- Artist Talk with Jen Rose | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 6-7 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $5+ | The Dallas-based artist will discuss her works with sculptures and how they help pollinators. 🖼️
- Wine Tasting | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 4:30-6:30 p.m. | Neighbor’s House Grocery, 501 W. 6th St. Suite 175 | Free | Visit the downtown boutique grocer and gift shop for a complimentary wine tasting. 🍷
- TX vs. The World Wine Dinner | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 6-8 p.m. | Persimmons Bar and Grill, 3800 Fairway Dr. | $75 | Taste four different wines from Texas Wine company accompanied by four Chef-prepared courses. 🍷
- Cheese and Wine Pairing | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Online | $70 | Wine and cheese expert Janet Fletcher will lead participants virtually through a tasting of five kinds of cheese paired with wines. 🧀
- Holiday Dessert Pairing | Thurs., Nov. 4 | 6:30 p.m. | Two Brothers Winery, 110 Lamar St, Keller | $30 | A guided tasting of desserts paired with wine. 🧁
Friday, Nov. 5
- Exclusive Wine & Culinary Experience — ‘An Ode to Napa Valley’ | Fri., Nov. 5 | 6:30-9:30 p.m. | LOCATION ANNOUNCED WEEK OF | $150+ | 12 guests will experience cuisine that exemplifies Napa Valley Culinary. 🍷
- Robert Cray | Fri., Nov. 5 | 6 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $16+ | Enjoy a night of blues with 5-time Grammy Award-winner Robert Cray. 🎵
- Vicki Lawrence + Mama | Fri., Nov. 5 | 6:30 p.m. | Arlington Music Hall, 224 N. Center St. | $29+ | This Emmy award-winning comedian hits the stage for a fabulous one-woman show — grab a ticket + a laugh. 🎟️
- Photographing with Natural Light | Fri., Nov. 5 |10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $37+ | This workshop is an introduction to manipulating natural light. 📸
- Bao’s Bowls and Libations | Fri., Nov. 5 | 7 p.m. | Sugarman’s, 1165 8th Ave. Suite 137 | Free | Visit the new cocktail bar located in the lobby of Hotel Revel for a tasty pop-up. 🍷
Saturday, Nov. 6
- 2021 Texas BMX Hall of Fame Reunion | Sat., Nov. 6 | 5-10 p.m. | Hurst Conference Convention Center, Hurst | $10+ | Celebrate and congratulate those contributing to BMX Texas. 🏍️
- Jon Langston | Sat., Nov. 6 | 10 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $18+ | A night of country music with Georgia-native Jon Langston. 🎵
- Art in the Garden | Sat., Nov. 6 | 9:30-10:30 a.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | Free | Tours focus on 4-5 works in the outdoor sculpture collection. 🖌️
- Connecting Gardening to Health | Sat., Nov. 6 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $20 | Learn all about how gardening and health go hand-in-hand. 🌷
- Advanced Water Color Workshop | Sat., Nov. 6 | 1-4 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $55+ | Learn special techniques for colors and textures often found in nature. 🎨
- Pumpkins and Pancakes | Sat., Nov. 6 | 8-10 a.m. | Fort Worth Zoo | Free for members Pumpkin- and fall-themed animal enrichment and free train and carousel rides. 🥞
- Kimbell Kids Drop-In Studio | Sat., Nov. 6 | 1-1:45 p.m. | Kimbell Art Museum | Free | Introduces children (ages 12 and younger) and adults fun and inspiring ways to enjoy art together. 🎨
- Holiday Wine Market and Tasting | Sat., Nov. 6 | 12-3 p.m. | 3 Vino, 206 S. Main St., Roanoke | $10 | Sample wines of all kinds and perhaps snag a bottle or two for gatherings or gifts. 🍷
Sunday, Nov. 7
- Fort Worth Marathon | Sun., Nov. 7 | 6 a.m. | Panther Island Pavilion | $85+ | Enjoy a run along the Trinity River on the scenic Trinity Trails. 👟
- Aaron Lewis | Sun., Nov. 7 | 8 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $20+ | An intimate and acoustic performance from songwriter Aaron Lewis. 🎵
- Milton Avery | Sun., Nov. 7 | 10 a.m. | Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth | $10+ | Enjoy this collection of around 70 paintings from the early-mid 1900s — some of his most celebrated works. 🎨
- Tacos in the Garden Street Taco Festival | Sun., Nov. 7 | 12-5 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $6+ | Here’s something to taco-bout — enjoy 15+ vendors, drinks + of course, tacos in the garden. 🌮
- Classic Muscle and Car Show | Sun., Nov. 7 | 10 a.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | Free | Bring your classic or muscle car for breakfast and a car show. 🚙
Week of Nov. 8-14
Monday, Nov. 8
- Homeschool Day: Ecosystem Olympics | Mon., Nov. 8 | 10 a.m.- 12 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $5+ | Students will learn what ecosystems are, how they function, and our role in them. 📚
Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Photography in the Japanese Garden | Tues., Nov. 9 | 10 a.m.- 12 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $5+ | Learn the elements that make a strong photograph, such as selective framing, focus + exposure. 📸
- Synergy Sessions | Tues., Nov. 9 | 5-7 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $7 | Lectures and discussions around hot topics trending in environmental education. 🔆
Wednesday, Nov. 10
- 8th Annual Bring the Conversation to Light Luncheon | Wed., Nov. 10 | 12-1 p.m. | Fort Worth Round Up Inn | Free | The hour-long event will feature dynamic speakers and impactful stories to help shine a light on suicide and depression.
- Medicare Bingo | Wed., Nov. 10 | 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | William M. McDonald YMCA, 2701 Moresby St. | Free | Enjoy fellowship and a few games of bingo with seniors. 🏆
- Homeschool at the Carter | Wed., Nov. 10 | 2-3:30 p.m. | Amon Carter Museum of American Art | Free | Kids will get creative and explore how to craft a work of art that expresses their own identity.
Thursday, November 11
- Tarrant County Veterans Day Parade | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m. | Panther Island Pavilion | Free | The theme for this year’s parade— Remembering the Unknown. Honor our military veterans with a special salute for this year’s celebration. 🇺🇸
- Taste of the Town 2021| Thurs., Nov. 11 | 4-7 p.m. | Lone Star Mansion, Burleson | $10+ | The community-wide event will showcase food and drinks from local restaurants, wineries, and distilleries. 🍷
- Second Thursdays at The Carter | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 5-8 p.m. | Amon Carter Museum of American Art | Free | Grab a drink and put pencil to paper with a night themed around drawing.
- Lonestar Film Festival | Thurs., Nov. 11 | 10 a.m. | Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth + Downtown Cowtown | $35+ | This annual celebration of film is back in person + packed with a variety of screening options. 📽️
Friday, Nov. 12
- River and Blues Festival | Fri., Nov 12 | 3 p.m. | Panther Island Pavilion | $49+ | A two-day music festival combining well-known blues artists. 🎶
- Jon Wolfe | Fri., Nov 12 | 3 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $16+ | Kick your feet back and enjoy country music from artist Jon Wolfe. 🎵
- After Hour in the Garden | Fri., Nov 12 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $18+ | Enjoy a drink, delicious bites + folk stylings by singer-songwriter, Joseph Neville. 🍷
- Kids Club | Fri., Nov 12 | 6 p.m. | Art Barn Studio, 201 W Bufford St suite 107, Burleson | $45 | This is a chance for your little one ages 6+ to create their own lighted Christmas tree. 🎄
- Fort Worth Greek Festival | Fri., Nov 12- Sun., Nov. 14 | Times vary | St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church, 2020 NW 21st. St. | $1 | Enjoy authentic Greek meals prepared by our families.
- The Cowgirl Gathering | Fr., Nov. 12-Sun., Nov. 14 | Times vary | Cowtown Coliseum, Stockyards | Free | A celebration that showcases spectacular women from all walks of life who embody the spirit of the American Cowgirl.
- Fall Pumpkin Paint and Play | Fr., Nov. 14 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Play Street Museum | $16 | Let your kids enjoy a day of play + paint ceramic pumpkins. 🎃
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Kevin Galloway at The Post | Sat., Nov. 13 | 8 p.m. | The Post at River East, 2925 Race St. | $25+ | An intimate evening with Kevin Galloway as he debuts his solo album “The Change.” 🎶
- Girl Scouts: Leave Your Mark | Sat., Nov. 13 | 10 a.m.- 12 p.m. | Amon Carter Museum of American Art | $4 | A special event for Brownies to earn their Letterboxer badge.
- Fall Japanese Festival | Sat., Nov. 13-Sun., Nov. 14 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $10+ | Enjoy traditional Japanese dance, martial arts, pottery, food trucks + more. ⛩️
- John Wayne 5K | Sat., Nov. 13 | 7:45 a.m. | Fort Worth Stockyards at the John Wayne Museum | $100+ | This exciting course runs through the Stockyards + benefits the John Wayne Cancer Foundation’s fight against cancer. 👟
- La Mafia | Sat., Nov. 13 | 9 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $30+ | The five-time Grammy award-winning group will light up the stage with special guests Solido + Jorge Moreno. 🎵
- JFK Downtown Tour | Sat., Nov. 13 | 9-11 a.m. | Historic Texas + Pacific Railway Station, 221 W. Lancaster Ave. | Free | Join this walking tour to recount the two visits to the city by John F. Kennedy. 📜
- Slow Garden experience | Sat., Nov. 13 | 9-10 a.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $15+ | Leave distractions behind and tune in to the sights, smells, and sensations of the natural world. 🌷
- Self-Care Workshop | Sat., Nov. 13 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $25+ | In the virtual workshop, you will harness the sun to make cyanotype nature prints from things gathered outside.
- Gentling Symposium | Sat., Nov. 13 | 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m. | Amon Carter Museum of American Art, 3501 Camp Bowie Blvd. | Free | Participate in a day of lectures from Fort Worth-based artists responsible for the Imagined Realism: Scott + Stuart Gentling exhibit. 🖼️
- Dinosaur Safari | Sat., Nov. 13- Feb. 12 | Times vary | River Legacy Living Science Center, 703 NW Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington | $7+ | Uncover the mysteries of our prehistoric past in Dinosaur Safari. 🦖
- Fort Worth Margarita Ball | Sat., Nov. 13 | 7:30 p.m.-12 a.m. | The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel | $150 | The event benefits locally underserved and at-risk children throughout Tarrant County.
- Premiere Gun Show | Sat., Nov. 13-Sun., Nov. 14 | Times vary | Texas Motor Speedway | $10+ | Explore 225 tables of guns, ammo, knives + shooting supplies.
- Dutch Oven Cooking | Sat., Nov. 13 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | Log Cabin Village, 2100 Log Cabin Village Ln. | Tickets not yet on sale | Enjoy a Dutch oven cooking demonstration by the Prairie Dog.
Sunday, Nov. 14
- 18th Annual Topgolf Tournament | Sun., Nov. 14 | 12-3 p.m. | Top Golf, 2201 East 4th St. | $50+ | Golf tournament benefiting The Ladder Alliance featuring live music by Joey Green. ⛳
- Texas Country Music Awards | Sun., Nov. 14 | 4 p.m. | Fort Worth Stockyards | $25+ | A night of awards and live music from some of the best country music artists in the state. 🎶
- Hot Wheels Monster Truck Live | Sun., Nov. 14 | 1:30 p.m. | Dickies Arena | $30+ | The thrilling family entertainment tour will feature the famous Hot Wheels monster trucks toys. 🛻
- Elaina Kay | Sun., Nov. 14 | 4 p.m. | Second Rodeo Brewing Co | Free | The Texas artist sings about important pieces of her past. 🎶
- Tea Party | Sun., Nov. 14 | 2-3:30 p.m. | Play Street Museum | $24 | Enjoy playtime with your little one + enjoy sandwiches, fruits, and macaroons while sipping tea. ☕
Week of Nov. 15-21
Monday, Nov. 15
- Plants of the Aztec Capital | Mon., Nov. 15 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | Free | A collection of historical interpretations of the Aztec capital in visual form. 🌷
Tuesday, Nov. 16
- Cats | Tues., Nov. 16-Sun., Nov. 21 | Times vary | Bass Performance Hall | $55+ | Enjoy the record-breaking music spectacular that has captivated audiences in over 30 countries. 🎶
- Little Sprouts Book & Garden Club | Tues., Nov. 16 | 11:30-11:30 a.m. | Fort Worth Botanic Garden | $10 | Discover nature, read a story, sing and move + a family nature challenge. 🌷
- Teen Talk Tuesday | Tues., Nov. 16 | 5-6 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Opportunities to engage and learn from environmental STEM leaders. 📚
Wednesday, Nov. 17
- Parents Night Out | Wed., Nov. 17 | 5-10 p.m. | Fort Worth Zoo | Free | Let the kids enjoy a night at the Zoo with pizza, a movie, crafts + a night hike through the park. 🍕
Thursday, Nov. 18
- Nelly | Thurs., Nov. 18 | 9 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $30+ | The multi-platinum rapper will light up the stage with special guests Blanco Brown, Harper Grace + Dusty Black. 🎶
- Moslah Annual Shrine Circus | Thurs., Nov. 18 | Times vary | Fort Worth Convention Center | $20+ | Enjoy a fun evening with the whole family at this classic circus outing. 🦁
Friday, Nov. 19
- An Artists’ Christmas | Fri., Nov. 19 | 5:30 p.m. | Fort Worth Convention Center | $300+ | Enjoy an evening with three-time Super Bowl champion Emmitt Smith + enjoy a gourmet dinner in support of children in our community. 🏈
- The African Business Lounge Summit | Fri., Nov. 19 | 2 p.m. | The Grand Hall at NRH Center, North Richland Hills | $75+ | The event is dedicated to bringing together public and private companies, entrepreneurs, and people of influence in the African community.
- Ben Danaher at The Post | Fri., Nov. 19 | 8 p.m. | The Post at River East, 2925 Race St. | $15+ | A solo acoustic performance by Texas-native Ben Danaher. 🎶
- One man Star Wars trilogy | Fri., Nov. 19 | 7:30 p.m. | Downtown Cowtown at The Isis, 2401 N. Main St. | $39 | Experience this one-man show by Charles Ross that’s sure to delight the geek inside of you. 👓
- Panther Island Ice | Fri., Nov. 19 | Times Vary | Coyote Drive-In Theater, 223 NE. 4 St. | Price TBA | Transport yourself into a snowy wonderland with this exciting ice skating activity for all. ⛸️
- Riley Green | Fri., Nov. 19 | 10 p.m. | Billy bob’s Texas | $18+ | The country singer first saw success with his single “There Was This Girl” in 2018. 🎶
Saturday, Nov. 20
- The Nutcracker | Sat., Nov. 20 | Times Vary | Burleson High School, 100 Elk Dr. | $15 | Experience the 9th Annual production of The Nutcracker supporting the Artistic Motion of Dance Academy. 🌟
- Pumpkin Spice Race | Sat., Nov. 20 | 6 a.m. | Panther Island Pavilion | $40+ | Run a festive 5k, 10k + half marathon along the scenic routes of the Trinity River. 👟
- Harvest Festival | Sat., Nov. 20 | 12-4 p.m. | FamilyTime Mansfield, 1791 Farm to Market Rd. 1187 | Free | Join in the festivities + enjoy food trucks, vendors, games, and bounce houses. 🍁
- Tracy Byrd | Sat., Nov. 20 | 10 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $18+ | His hit song “Holdin’ Heaven” reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks. 🎶
- Fort Worth Fairytale Ball | Sat., Nov. 20 | 10 a.m.-6 p.m. | Fort Worth Convention Center, 1201 Houston St. | $25+ | Grab your favorite prince or princess + head over to this fairytale dream for stories, songs, dances, and more. 👑
- Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience | Sat., Nov. 20-Sun., Nov. 21 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | Will Rogers Memorial Center | Free | With more than 180 vendors, discover the best, one-of-a-kind items. 🛍️
- Stone Soup Children’s Opera | Sat., Nov. 20 | 2 p.m. | Fort Worth Public Library – Northwest Library | Free | The pop-up performance features excerpts from composer Joe Illick and librettist Mark Campbell’s one-act children’s opera, Stone Soup.
- Riley Green | Sat., Nov. 20 | 4 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $18+ | The country artist first saw success with the single “There Was This Girl” in 2018. 🎶
Sunday, Nov. 21
- 2021 GM Financial Parade of Lights | Sun., Nov 21 | 6-9 p.m. | Downtown Fort Worth | $17+ | Get in the holiday spirit with a night filled with festive floats, holiday decor, and shopping. 🌟
- The Nutcracker | Sun., Nov. 21 | 2 p.m. | Burleson High School, 100 Elk Dr. | $15 | Experience the 9th Annual production of The Nutcracker supporting the Artistic Motion of Dance Academy.
- Little Turkey Paint and Play | Sun., Nov. 21 | 2-3:30 p.m. | Play Street Museum | $18 | Let your kids express their creative side while they paint a ceramic turkey!
Week of Nov. 22-30
Monday, Nov. 22
- Fall Zoo Camp | Mon., Nov. 22-Tues., Nov. 23 | 9 a.m.- 4p.m. | Fort Worth Zoo | $85 | Enjoy memorable experiences that focus on wildlife conservation. 🐼
Tuesday, Nov. 23
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer The Musical | Tues., Nov. 23 | 2 p.m. | Casa Manana, 3101 W Lancaster Ave | $33+ | The holiday classic soars off the screen in this musical adaptation of the beloved television special. 🦌
Wednesday, Nov. 24
- Pecos and the Rooftops | Wed., Nov. 24 | 9 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $20+ | Come out and watch the group of friends based out of Northeast Texas. 🎶
Thursday, Nov. 25
- Turkey Trot | Thurs., Nov. 25 | 7:30-9 a.m. | 7904 Park Vista Blvd. | $27+ | Join in this annual 5k race (run or walk) for door prizes, awards + refreshments. 🦃
- Gift of Lights | Thurs., Nov. 25 | 7:30-9 a.m. | Texas Motor Speedway | $30+ | Enjoy 2 miles of lights with over a million light displays, benefiting local charities in North Texas.
Friday, Nov. 26
- Home for the Holidays | Fri., Nov. 26-Sun., Nov. 28 | Times vary | Bass Performance Hall | $55+ | Experience Fort Worth’s classical holiday tradition with carols you can sing along to. 🎶
- Zach Bryan | Fri., Nov. 26 | 10 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | Tickets not yet announced | Known for his raspy voice, a mix of classic folk melody and outlaw country with a raw edge that cuts to the bone.. 🎶
Saturday, Nov. 27
- Granger Smith | Sat., Nov. 27 | 10 p.m. | Billy Bob’s Texas | $20+ | The country artist has three top 20 singles, including “Backroad Song”, “If the Boot Fits” + “Happens Like That.” 🎶
- Danielle Nicole Band | Sat., Nov. 27 | 9 p.m. | Billy Bob’s 81 Club | $15+ | Kick back and enjoy a night of American blues from the Kansas City musician. 🎶
- Brandon ThaKidd and Synthetic Serotonin | Sat., Nov. 27 | 7 p.m. | The Ridglea Room, 3309 Winthrop Dr. | $15+ | Enjoy an evening of live music from up-and-coming artists + enjoy a drink on the patio. 🎶
Sunday, Nov. 28
- Home for the Holidays | Sun., Nov. 28 | Times vary | Bass Performance Hall | $55+ | Experience Fort Worth’s classical holiday tradition with carols you can sing along to. 🎶
- Late to the Station | Sun., Nov. 28 | 12-3 p.m. | Lola’s Trailer Park, 2735 W. 5th St. | Free | Enjoy an evening of live music in the bustling West 7th District + bring your dog to the pet-friendly patio.🎶
- Feed the Need | Sun., Nov. 28 | 9:30 a.m. | Buc-ee’s, 15901 N Freeway | Free | Join Bikers with Back P.A.C.K.s as they deliver personal care items and a hot meal to the homeless population.
Monday, Nov. 29
- TCU Men’s Basketball | Mon., Nov. 29 | 7:00 p.m. | Ed & Rae Schollmaier Arena | $4+ | Watch the Horned Frogs as they take on the Austin Peay Governors on their home court. 🏀
- Scrooge in Rouge | Mon., Nov. 29 | Times vary | Stage West Theatre | $20+ | This show tells the story of a theater crew afflicted with a bad case of food poisoning ahead of their performance of “A Christmas Carol.”🎄
Tuesday, Nov. 30
- Nashville Christmas | Tues., Nov. 30 | Times vary | Casa Manana, 3101 W. Lancaster Ave. | $65 | Grab your boots, kick back + get in the holiday spirit with classic country music.🎄
- Jingle Ball 2021 | Tues., Nov. 30 | 7:30 p.m. | Dickies Arena | $32+ | Enjoy an all-star lineup of artists including Doja Cat, Lil Nas X + The Kid LAROI. 🔔
All month long
- Music Bingo | Every Tuesday | 7-9 p.m. | City Works, 5288 Monahans Ave. | Free | Play the classic game of bingo that combines your favorite music throughout the decades.
- Distillery Tour, Tasting & Cocktails | All Month Long | Times Vary | Blackland Distillery, 2616 Weisenberger St. | $30 | Enjoy a flight of ultra-premium spirits, bourbon + rye whiskey along with a signature cocktail from Fort Worth Weekly’s Best Cocktail Lounge 2019. 🍷
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer The Musical | Sat., Nov. 20-Thurs., Dec. 23 | Times vary | Casa Manana, 3101 W Lancaster Ave | $33+ | The holiday classic soars off the screen in this musical adaptation of the beloved television special. 🦌
- Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission | All month long | Times vary | CR Smith Museum | Prices vary | Celebrate the 52nd anniversary of the historic moon landing.🧑🚀