Get ready for an immersive holiday experience at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden from Friday, Nov. 18 to Sunday, Jan. 8. Lightscape will illuminate the garden with a 1.2-mile-long path featuring millions of lights, artistic installations, and singing trees.
The after-dark spectacular celebrates the beauty of nature during winter with family-friendly exhibits on an enchanting trail. Guests will find 10 larger-than-life installations including:
- Bluebonnets: An illuminated field with 2,000 bluebonnets inspired by the state flower.
- Winter Cathedral: The 18-ft tall tunnel features tens of thousands of LED light globes.
- Singing Tree: An illuminated tree comes to life with the sound of music.
- Lilies: Watch as 12 floating lilies reflect off the surface of the pond as they dance.
Lightscape pro tips
- The average tour time from start to finish is 1.5 hours — entry times are available every 15 minutes between 5:45-9 p.m.
- Treat stations are scattered throughout the trail with hot chocolate, toasted marshmallows, and seasonal drinks.
- Tickets start at $18 for children and $28 for adults.
- VIP tickets grant “anytime arrival” access and a VIP parking spot.
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden Members will receive $5 off each ticket.